Rihanna’s in a Bikini Again

on Monday, January 16, 2012


Rihanna BikiniHere’s Rihanna relaxing in Rio de Janeiro in which place apparently she had to flee to her inn after fans recognized her and started swarming the margin. So just assume they knew it was her ~ means of the bikini and liberal ass affecting. It’s practically her vocation card.



SHERLOCK: I say, it appears she’s been in the present state, yet I fail to detect the perfume of swimwear and ass-play. How extremely strange.

CHRIS BROWN: Bitch peeped my phone!

SHERLOCK: Yes, Mr. Brown, you informed me then you hired me.

CHRIS BROWN: Gonna chance her with a car!

SHERLOCK: No shit.



Photos: AKM Images



Rihanna Bikini



Rihanna Bikini



Rihanna Bikini



Rihanna Bikini



Rihanna Bikini


Tags: Courtney Stodden hot Emily Didonato blue bikini Kathleen Robertson naked pics Nina Dobrev breasts Anna Friel Playboy Helena Christensen upskirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment